Ingredients (all measurements approximate):
- 1 pound ground organic dark meat chicken
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1-2 tablespoons red boat fish sauce
- 1 inch chunk ginger
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1-3 tablespoons arrowroot starch/flour
- a bit of chicken broth (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine fish sauce, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic and cabbage in Nutribullet or food processor. Pulse until ingredients to form a paste. If it is too dry to blend-add chicken broth.
- Pour mixture over ground chicken and add arrowroot powder and mix. It will be very sticky but if its too sticky add more arrowroot.
- Tablespoon portions onto baking sheet.
- Bake until done–check after 15-20 minutes.