- Arugula: I am using the arugula for small salads every night and to garnish sandwiches. I also made a big dinner salad one night with arugula, strips of fajita beef and sugar snap peas from last week.
- Strawberries: Delicious for desert!
- Carrots: I am adding carrot strips to salads and snacking on them in the car.
- Peaches: So good as is and we may put them on the grill for a family barbeque.
- Green Beans: These are perfect plain and I will make a simple dinner out them cooking them briefly with olive oil/salt and serving them over brown rice.
- Zucchini: I will likely make my Zucchini Lasagna again or throw them on the grill (slice and brush on olive oil and spices). I also like to roast zucchini and have it for breakfast.
- Red Onions: I am going to save these for next week when we start getting tomatoes so I can make a sauce.
- Bunched Red Beets: I roasted these beets and have been adding them to salad. They are also very good for breakfast. I got strawberries in bulk last week from our farm and froze them. The frozen strawberries and beet greens with some almond milk and banana make a delicious smoothie.
- Cherries: As is!
- Apricots: As is!
I hope this post helps you with your farm box or in making a decision in subscribing to a Community Supported Agriculture program.
Best wishes from cookingintuitive!