I’m more physically, emotionally and spiritually healthy than ever.
- For most of my life I thought I just had a “Jewish stomach”. Yes this is an actual thing–even alluded to by Jewish gangster Arnold Rothstein’s wife in an episode of Boardwalk Empire. My lifelong digestive problems cleared up immediately upon quitting gluten.
- I no longer needed medication to treat depression, anxiety or panic attacks. I had no idea my psychological problems were due to my diet! I feel naturally happy and calm.
- In the process of clearing gluten from my system I was able to tap into my clairvoyant abilities. Using my intuitive abilities to help others become more healthy in every way is my life’s work.
My family eats better.
- After going gf I joined a Community Supported Agriculture program–which means we get a box of fruits and veggies from a local farm each week. We all eat a lot more vegetables now.
I have less choices.
- Choice can be stressful–it’s just easier for me to narrow down my food options.
I never have to worry about watching my weight.
- Enough said!
I have a healthier relationship with food.
- I eat for nutrition, not to satisfy emotional needs and I truly appreciate my food. I don’t think about what is missing, rather I am so grateful to be so healthy.
I can help other people.
- Many years ago my Intuitive told me I was intolerant to gluten. It amazed me that she could pick up on this over the phone having never meeting me and knowing nothing about me. Years later I am able to do the same for other people. It was well worth all the pain and suffering I went through to be able to help others.
Now I know having less can make me and my family more abundant!